Soul Stimulation is not your average blog, its a resource of motivation for your soul (YOUR mind, YOUR will, YOUR emotions). Allow the articles, which are written by various writers, to incite your dormant places and excite your bored places. No matter your race, gender, religion, sexuality, or age...become reinvented as your soul becomes stimulated.



PRECIOUS


Precious- tall, Cover Girl body, and a flawless complexion,  just enough curves, and calves that command a pair of skinny jeans.  Remember no lines or sags, and definitely not the forbidden muffin top. Grey hairs must be shaved or colored.

Precious- A six-figure salary, Manager or Director title on the office door, and its all about that gold piece of metal on your shoe or hand bag ..... Prada, Gucci, Chanel. Oh yes walk that runway, you are precious.

Precious- A PHD or a rich hubby. For the men, a trophy wife is a must have. Ladies, remember your list.... Denzel features are a plus. It doesn't matter that I'm with Mr. Gorgeous, and still counting sheep to fall asleep at night

Precious- A "Social Butterfly", no less than 200 friends on Facebook, and an iPhone that's constantly blowing up. Always have places to go, or people to see- never a follower, always a leader

I read that the pearl (such a precious gem) is not that precious to the oyster that produces it. In fact it is splinter-like substance that happens to get into the oyster. In an attempt to deal with the discomfort, a coating is placed over the splinter until the pearl is formed.  Every pearl is unique.

Precious Redefined
All shapes, sizes and shades...
And my lines- they accentuate my smile. I might not be attractive to you, but every slice of bread has a cheese that's just the right flavor.

Precious- I might not earn a six figure salary but I run a fruitful business with integrity (at home as well as in the workplace). It might not be Prada, but fashion does not define me. Whether I socially fly or quietly strategize, I am still loved. I determine how large my circle of love is, not a social network. I can do the Electric Slide at my BFF's wedding instead of leaving right after the ceremony to go shop myself out of Singleness Syndrome. I rock whether I am in or out of a relationship.

Precious is loving myself with a boldness that silences the sounds of critics, and other members of my peanut gallery. Overcoming my valleys on my journey toward my mountain tops- making my splinters into a string of pearls. I strike a pose because
I AM PRECIOUS.



Anonymous Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment