Soul Stimulation is not your average blog, its a resource of motivation for your soul (YOUR mind, YOUR will, YOUR emotions). Allow the articles, which are written by various writers, to incite your dormant places and excite your bored places. No matter your race, gender, religion, sexuality, or age...become reinvented as your soul becomes stimulated.



Hold On To Your Balloon

I remember my daughter as a little girl and how excited she was to receive a balloon. I had to make sure I wrapped it around her wrist and tie a knot so she wouldn't lose it. She walked with pride and joy as people passed by smiling at her and her balloon. But when the knot became loose and her balloon floated away she was devastated, I mean she cried and was hurt.

If only we cherished our bodies like my daughter did that balloon. We've become so numb to the value and sensitivity of a young lady's virginity or a woman's celibacy. To be honest we're just giving our bodies away not realizing that a little piece of our soul goes with it. Of course the music and videos and reality tv is promoting sex as power, making it seem as if women act like men they are in control; but are we? Isn't there more power in saying no? I remember going out with girls and how good it felt when a man approached me and told me I was beautiful and doted on me as he worked his way up to that final, "can I get your number". Then the great feeling of knowing that I had the power to say "thank you, but no thanks" as I walked away. What happened to those days? Have we devalued ourselves so much that we're just giving ourselves away to any cutie with a hot ride, only for him to send you home after he's done and never call you again? He didn't even take a moment to get to know you. A young lady who values her body is like a precious rare gem; everyone wants it but only the one who studies and toils to find it will have it. The harder you are to obtain, the more you are desired. Make those men punch in and work for your attention nevertheless your body.

Ladies; especially my young ladies, take your time with this sex thing. If I could go over my list of sexual encounters and erase HALF of them I would because they didn't matter. I gave them a piece of me and when they took it, I no longer had value to them. That feeling of being wanted and pursued was gone, leaving a woman yearning to be desired again and so the cycle continues. Know the true value of yourself is within and a man must seek that first in order to value you as a whole, otherwise we are just objects. You have the power! Walk down the street with pride and joy as they admire from afar, because they know your not giving it away. Hold on to your balloon!

Anonymous Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment