Soul Stimulation is not your average blog, its a resource of motivation for your soul (YOUR mind, YOUR will, YOUR emotions). Allow the articles, which are written by various writers, to incite your dormant places and excite your bored places. No matter your race, gender, religion, sexuality, or age...become reinvented as your soul becomes stimulated.



Work it! Accentuate the Positive...

Fashionista or not, when it comes to style we all have a particular outfit(s) or suit(s) that we have worn more than others because it tends to showcase what we deem to be our greatest physical assets; our complexion, eyes, height, front- load, back load etc. When we prepare  our resume for a job interview we don't boast about the times that we were documented for tardiness, or the fact that there are some instances at our previous jobs where we struggled to perform. Instead, the fact that you spoke a few sentences at a team meeting, translates in resume language as "Motivate team members to exceed departmental goals".

My own self esteem started to increase when I started to take steps to actively identify the positive things about me, once I knew what they were, I started focusing on those skills instead of the things I don't do very well. I always wished I could sing. News Flash - my voice is better when blended in with others. I love art and I am very creative. I realized it would be more beneficial to me to invest the time into researching and learning about techniques and tools that would enhance my creativity instead of trying to see how many glasses my voice could shatter.

"Confidence is all about being positive about what you can do- and not worrying about what you can't do."- Joyce Meyer 

As much as I love Sushi, I would not buy it from KFC if they started selling it. Chicken is what they do best, and the company's focus is to improve the taste of chicken- not fish, and not burgers like several of their competing fast food outlets.

Confidence increases when you know what your chicken is, and you market it with your head held high. You find yourself not being threatened by what others view as success because you are secure that what you offer is "Finger Lickin' Good".

SS Writer

No comments:

Post a Comment