Soul Stimulation is not your average blog, its a resource of motivation for your soul (YOUR mind, YOUR will, YOUR emotions). Allow the articles, which are written by various writers, to incite your dormant places and excite your bored places. No matter your race, gender, religion, sexuality, or age...become reinvented as your soul becomes stimulated.



CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?


Everything that God says is "GOSPEL" (Good News)! And I believe that it is so important to remember that, especially in times of difficulty. Have you ever prayed to God in the midst of a difficult moment, asking for answers, and seemingly you hear nothing in response? I'm sure we all have had those moments. The critical thing to remember is that God ALWAYS hears us, but sometimes our hearing is impaired.

Impaired hearing comes from many things, but mostly from what we allow to go into our "ear gates". It is so important to guard hearing. Negativity is one of those things we definitely need to protect our ears from. Negativity gets in our hearing and clogs our thinking, perception, and understanding. And we do know that without understanding, you're really not hearing. AVOID NEGATIVITY!

Realize that what goes in your hearing will affect your outcome. Why not position yourself to hear only the positive today. I challenge you to unclog your hearing and see if you can hear what God is saying to you today. Allow the Word of God to irrigate your ears!

Remember, God ALWAYS hears us, and He's faithful to answer us. The Word of God says "he who hath an ear, let him hear..." Is it a bad connection that's impairing your hearing? Reconnect! Get a good connection with God today!
Instead of you asking, listen, God is asking..."CAN YOU HEAR ME NOW?"

Pastor Renee Roberts

2 comments:

  1. These are excellent words of encouragement and instructions. Thank for this timely word. Because in the midst of a world of confusion, I definitely need to hear only the sound of the Word in my hearing! I'm glad to know that God hears me and knowing as I allow the Word of God to irrigate my ears I will be able to hear Him!

    Love you Pastors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was an AWESOME message! Sometimes...well alot of times we're so busy that its hard for us to hear the voice of God. Even when we're NOT busy our mind's are busy (i.e. while i'm typing this i'm thinking of ice cream), so its really important for us to take the time to just be quiet and listen. I'm not saying it's easy, but I think if we just get in the habit of doing it everyday, we'll be able to hear God and the things he wants for us clearly. I'm ready to HEAR God and waiting to SEE my "cloud" on the horizon!

    For the first sermon of 2009, Pastor Cal nailed it! Thank God for our Shepherds!

    ReplyDelete