Soul Stimulation is not your average blog, its a resource of motivation for your soul (YOUR mind, YOUR will, YOUR emotions). Allow the articles, which are written by various writers, to incite your dormant places and excite your bored places. No matter your race, gender, religion, sexuality, or age...become reinvented as your soul becomes stimulated.



I'M BACK!

After a long, mental vacation, I'M BACK! I pray that the previous blog postings have been a tremendous blessing to you all. Sometimes it's good to just go back and reread them. It's like spaghetti on the second day! Give it time to soak in and become rhema to you. And if I'm constantly posting something new, it's hard, by nature, to value the old. But I'm back for season 2! (LOL!)

I truly enjoy ministering to God's people. And I am so looking forward to what God would have for me to share with you all in this new season. I count it a priviledge.

I want to encourage you to send your comments and questions if you have any. I love the feedback!

Let's get ready to RUMBLE....

-Pastor Renee

3 comments:

  1. Yay! I am glad your back! Previous and recent word is always empowering. I appreciate you! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IamDelivered!!!!!!!!!May 13, 2009 at 5:48 PM

    Well I've been waiting for your arrival. Welcome back!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all miss u happy Yeahhh love u mama Nee!!!

    ReplyDelete